The Visionary Planner
Expert, Coach, Speaker, Author, Service Professional, Artist?
complete Step-By-Step BUSINESS BUILDING System:
Transform your passions, expertise and creativity into predictable and consistent income!
Use The Same System We Used To Build and Launch Multiple 6 Figure Businesses
All following our step-by-step ‘course creation fast-track’ System.
Click the big pink button above, then select to pay in full, or rent it monthly.
What Is The Visionary Planner®?
We know how stressful and overwhelming it is to build a new business from scratch! 

That's why the Visionary Planner® is a complete business building system

Think of it as a ‘kit’ to construct your online courses, marketing and content.  

And everything is step-by-step so you always know what to focus on.

You’ll get:
  •  Templates
  •  Checklists
  •  Cheatsheets
  •  System Build Outs (Courses, Marketing, Ads, Content)
  •  and Blueprints
...So you can plug your creativity and expertise into the systems we’ve spent years developing.

And because we’ve been in your shoes, you’ll also get coaching so you can get the feedback and accountability it takes to build a profitable online business fast, all using what's working now in sales, course creation and marketing.

It’s all the systems and coaching we wished we had when we first starting out...

You supply the creativity, the Visionary Planner takes care of the rest!

Ready to rise up and finally get your business online?
what you'll accomplish:
If you feel like you should stop spinning your wheels...

Just commit to get clear on how to make your business work for you (and create the freedom you deserve).
Have you been attempting to monetize your expertise by building courses, content and funnels?  Or avoiding it, because you had no idea how to get started?

You were hoping for a roadmap of all the technical and tactical things that you need to do to set up your online business the right way?

Were you also hoping for coaching and mentoring to take your Vision for your business and magnify it exponentially, and make it actually happen?

You deserve to effortlessly transform your passions, expertise and creativity into predictable and consistent income!
Even better, this income would deliver the freedom you’re after, lifestyle you deserve and impact to inspire the world.

And you’d be able to get it all, without feeling overwhelmed, stuck or agitated ever again.

Just like you, we were searching for an easy-to-follow system to build our online businesses...without dealing with tech or information overload.

That's why we created the Visionary Planner®!  It's our vision to coach you on the exact steps to take, and in the right order.

If you're been paying for softwares but have had no idea how to use them, or confused as to how to attract your Audience, or what courses to create for them, then you're in the right spot!

You'll get all the systems, group coaching, workshop weekends and support to help you go, step-by-step, towards effortlessly building out:
what you'll create:
Lifestyle Plan
You will plan out your vision for your life...
Business Plan
You'll lock down your niche and strategy...
Pinpoint Your Audience
Pinpoint who you'll serve...
Develop Your Story
Stand apart from the competition...
Develop Your Branding
Develop a brand that looks like a million bucks...
Grow Your List
Step-by-step funnels grow a thriving fan-base & keep them engaged...
Launch Group Coaching
Get cashflow with a simple offer...
Build A 'Gateway' Offer & Marketing
Use templates, checklists and support to quickly build and launch an offer...
Build Your Site
Use our proven site structure that grows your list and sells your stuff...
Create Content & Social Media
Templates & systems share your message...
Build Signature Offer & Marketing
Launch a high-ticket automated offer...
Build Membership Offer & Marketing
Get predictable income month after month...
Read on to discover how the Visionary Planner will get your Vision online fast (with no more overwhelm)...
Here's a Personal Offer that Expires in...
countdown
00Hours00Minutes00Seconds
Join our brand new, step-by-step Fast-Track system (includes coaching and community) where you can build multiple streams of income…simply by taking action today.
Dear Expert, Coach, Speaker, Author, Service Professional, Artist, Seminar Leader, Online Personality:
If you only had 1-2 hours a day to grow your business, would it be helpful to know exactly what to focus on?
Starting an online business (or any for that matter) is a race against time. 

You only have so much time to get things off the ground, pressure from family, pressure to leave your current job,...and just like any start up, you have limited money to fund it or your Vision can die on the vine.

But what if you could hack the time and know exactly what to do with each hour you sit down to work your business? 

What if you have a clear set of blueprints and the operating manual in your hands so you never wasted time, you did things in the right order, and could fast track your business and lifestyle plan?

•  Have you been struggling to monetize your expertise?
  •  Do you want to stand out in the market, and gets LOTS of high-paying clients?
  •  Have you been looking for a step-by-step system, plus coaches and a community, to keep you on track and focused?
  •  Wouldn’t it be great to get paid to do what you love as you consistently earn multiple streams of income?
  •  Do you want to be able to work the hours you want, and work anywhere in the world? 
  •  Do you need to create the perfect work / life balance for yourself and your business?
If you’re like most Visionaries (anyone who sees where things are going and knows there's work to be done; but needs a clear plan to build their Vision so they can make a difference in the world, and get paid to do what they love), you have big dreams but no clear blueprint to achieve them...

You probably feel overwhelmed, struggling and stuck as you attempt to create an online business around your expertise…

And you probably wish there was an easy and fast way to make your dreams happen today…

And that it would be a just what you're wishing for if there was a proven ‘best practices’ system that you simply tap your creativity into, while all the strategy, tech and operations was planned by top business consultants…
confusion HAS BEEN YOUR ENEMY...
Have you tried?
  •  Investing in expensive courses that leave you more confused because it's not a COMPLETE system?  Or you're simply stuck not knowing where to even start?
  •  Invested in seminars that get you fired up, yet never tell you exactly what to take action on?
  •  Hired expensive consultants which make you feel totally dependent on them and feeling helpless?
  •  Been trying to build products, services and content, but gotten limited results?
  •  Subscribed to costly softwares at the wrong times, and then had them burn a hole in your pocket? 
  •  Wasted time focusing on the wrong things, at the wrong time…and have nothing to show for it?
Instead, Imagine...
  •  If you could clone exactly what we’ve created and proven to work…
  •  Dialing in your message and story (what makes you unique)…
  •  Knowing exactly who your Audience is, and the conversations that hook their attention…
  •  Confidently sharing your library of content on social media that builds your authority…
  •  Crafting an authentic message that is unique to you. 
  •  Never again feeling embarrassed to share your website, because now it’s gorgeous and profitable…
  •  Leading a growing loyal tribe whom you love serving and inspiring. 
  •  Having your courses, products and services consistently generating your dream income…
  •  Working from a place of confidence and ease as multiple streams of income support the lifestyle you envision…
  • Do you want courses, membership sites, retreats, immersion experiences and events that make you proud?
There are a lot of 'build your online business' courses...

Yet only the Visionary Planner® gets you fired up to plant your flag in the ground and proudly declare 'it's my time' so you stop letting life (and all the time-sucking busy-work) get in your way. 

Time is precious...will you use it wisely to build business assets that help bring in passive income and relieve your financial stress?

After all, don't you, your loved ones, and all your future clients deserve your business to be built the right way?

We sure think so!
It Wasn’t So Easy…
Hey Vito here...when I got started online it was a mess and my life was totally upside down.

I had recently lost my house after buying my ex-business partner out of my brick and mortar business, was a $105,000 in debt...and got dumped by my then girlfriend because I was “broke as a joke.”

Fun times, right?

I was burnt out, tired of trading dollars for hours and only getting paid when I stood somewhere and worked.

I knew I could make a larger impact, had a larger Vision for my life and the message I wanted to share with the world.

I had worked in jobs and didn’t find financial freedom or time freedom there,... so I foolishly thought brick and mortar business was the answer for me. 
I built a small business for 9 years and while I loved it, I felt chained to the business and being the travel adventurer I am, my soul was being held down. 

I recognized that brick and mortar just had low margins, was tough on time freedom, and you need a lot of people to run it properly, I think Biggie said it best, “Mo People, Mo Problems.”

I simply wanted more. I wanted better.

It was in 2010 when I discovered the online world and building courses and my life changed.

I put together my first course on my own, didn’t know what I was doing, but I made my first $3000 selling a course after speaking to a room of my industry peers. Life was never the same again.

I began a steady diet of digesting all things about the online world... 
Join the other Visionaries who get paid to do what they love, and make a positive impact!
I went and researched the biggest names in the online space as mentors. People like Jeff Walker, Brendon Burchard, Ryan Deiss, Dan Kennedy, and more all moved me closer to getting the ‘big picture’ of what I needed to build in order to have consistent and predictable income.

I spent years studying their courses, attending their events, joining their masterminds, and it was great. 

But, I was struggling to get things in the right order. 

Everyone had different ways, different processes, used different tools so it was hard to get things streamlined and figure out how ALL the pieces of running an online business (very different than building one course) fit together. I felt like I was chasing tail and things could have been moving faster if I wasn’t jumping from one thing to the next. 
Then one day at a Jeff Walker mastermind, I met Mike L. Murphy (he worked on Lord of the Rings, Ironman, Harry Potter and more...), who was on the other side of world living in Slovenia with his wife, Nastja, who was a pedagog (people who teach people how to teach). 

Mike sat me down and showed me a system of maps he was building of how to streamline building an online business into a series of ‘Building Blocks’ so everything would be clear and easy to operate.  

I swear it felt like I was looking at Lego’s and how they fit together and my brain said, “YES FINALLY!”

Mike is a systems guy, he can take complex things and break them down into steps like no one’s business.  

That’s what I needed. 

That was the day (although we didn’t know it) that The Visionary Planner® System was born. 
Mike L. Murphy and Jeff Walker
I signed up to work with Mike and for the next year we rebuilt my brand, fine tuned it, rolled out two 6-figure brands using the VP systems. 

We even got my wife Anna to leverage the VP Systems to build a 6-figure brand! 

Before we knew it, we started tweaking and improving things as a team,...it was so collaborative that we said “Let’s do this together!”
This system transforms lives.  Read what a recent student had to say about hitting a major milestone.
The combo of Mike’s step-by-step systems and my no-nonsense high performance coaching were the fit that was like peanut butter and jelly. Meant to be :)

Here we are 4 years later and we’ve launched three more 6-figure brands, I’ve shared stages with mentors like Brendon Burchard, Michelle Obama, Billie Jean King and more.

All because we kept our heads down, worked as a Team, never gave up, so that we could share with you how to build an online business and your personal brand. 

You’ll do this through creating courses that will touch the lives of countless people; and in that contribution help you, the same way we have built the dream lifestyles we want.

The process we share with you came from constant refinement and tweaking to keep working at the VP Systems to bring you the most dialed in, paint-by-numbers system and coaching environment to build your Vision into a sustainable reality.

I share this as I sit here in the garden overlooking my vineyard we planted so that you can breathe in the possibility of where your life can be... 

Transport yourself away from the burnout, the exhaustion, the grind of hoping to get by and one day maybe retire. 

Instead, tap into VP to craft your Vision, live your dreams NOW and give back to this world. We envision you getting the freedom lifestyle where you…
  •  Have Freedom to Invest and Save Money
  •  Time to Take Vacations When You Want, Where You Want, How You Want
  •  Are In Control of Your Situation and Future
  •  Have The Ability To Live Debt Free
  •  End the Month-to-Month Living
  •  Have the Time to Live More
  •  Are Present and Able with Your Kids
  •  Get Date Nights and Time to Nurture Your Significant Other
  •  Live Well Financially
  •  Have Freedom of Choice
  •  Get More Time to Do the Things You Love
  •  Have Flexibility in Your Schedule
  •  Never Worry about Bills
  •  Sustain Your Life and Grow It
  •  Teach and Give Back More
Being a Visionary is a way of life.  Join us!
I've used this exact system to get my family and myself the freedom, impact and income we were after.

It's worked for me, and with a lot of hard work, I'm sure it'll work for you too.
-Vito La Fata
Co-Founder & Head Coach, The Visionary Planner
Introducing The Visionary Planner’s®:
'All-Access' ONLINE BUSINESS ACCELERATOR & COACHING
The ONLY Step-By-Step System To Take Your Business And Dreams Online & To The Next Level...
The All-Access Pass is a complete online business building blueprint and coaching program.

Unlike other courses that leave you to figure all the moving pieces out on your own, we’ve mapped out every strategy, systems and asset you’ll need to build a 6, 7 or 8 figure online business

We'll walk you through each step so you can hit major milestones and feel massive momentum.
Business Systems:
  •  Our complete Visionary Planner® Business Building System walks you from the inception of your business and brand, all the way through creating 3 signature courses, along with marketing funnels, operations and ad strategies.
  •  Fill-in-the-blank Marketing Templates help you quickly create emails, funnel pages, launch sequences and more. 
  •  Product Templates help you create your course materials, curriculum and content in  a fraction of the time it would take you to figure it all out on your own. 
All-Access Pass
Access The Complete Visionary Planner® System Now!
  •  Business System Checklists make sure you don’t miss anything as you build the actual business systems that run your business and brand.  This helps you can automate your business and get the lifestyle and freedom you're after. 
  •  Website, Blog and Email Blueprints let you add your creativity to effortlessly build your major assets and establish yourself as a top authority in your space.
  • Video Coaching and Teaching Systems help you confidently and clearly inspire and teach in all your marketing, events and courses. 
  •  Detailed Tech Guides let you build your tech out (no more outsourcers or programming frustration) so you're never overwhelmed or stuck.  
Coaching Systems:
  •  2 Monthly “Hot Seat” Group Coaching Calls to give you feedback and direction on your work. 
  •  Weekly Office Hours help you get all your business questions answered.
  •  Workshop Weekends give you focused time to complete the work and launch projects while having access to VP coaches. 
  •  Private Group lets you feel supported by our community of people who 'get you' and also give you feedback every step of the way.
Curriculum: 
  •  Clear Vision Planner™ ($297 retail) - Makes a plan for how you’ll find the time to build your business and get the lifestyle you desire. 
  •  Online Business Blueprint™ ($297 retail) - Gets you clear on what to build in your business strategically (and not waste time).
  •  Audience Attraction Planner™ ($997 retail price) - Develops your story and message, pinpoints who your Audience is, verifies what types of offers they’ll pay for and maps out a strategy on how to attract them so you always have an eager audience hungry to buy what you offer. 
  • Brand Clarity Planner™ ($997 retail price) - Develops clear visual branding that attracts your Audience to your gorgeous looking brand.
  •  Visionary Focus Group Offer™ (retail price: $1,497.00) - Uses a Kickstarter-like formula to start funding your online business building with a simple 'beta offer' and tech-free marketing funnel.
  •  Visionary Publishing System™ (Value $1,997) - Develops confidence and comfort with coaching on camera, consistently sharing your message and development of your content so your authority and SEO is maximized in your topic area. 
  •  Online Business Fast-Track™: Part 1 (retail price: $1,997.00) - Our step-by-step templates rapidly build you a ‘gateway’ course, sales funnel, website, social media content and ads.  Everything you need to create a solid foundation for your online business.  If you've been paying for expensive softwares each month, this will finally get you clear on what to populate them with!
  •  Online Business Fast-Track™: Part 2 (retail price: $2,997.00) - Our step-by-step templates build your membership offer and high-ticket core offer program. Also includes fill-in-the-blanks systems help market those offers with ads and emails.
The All-Access Pass is everything you need to stop feeling stuck! It’s your time to clarify your Vision to get the income, impact and freedom you’re after!
Here's an overview of everything we'll build together (don't worry, you'll go one step at a time, and each step leverages onto the next to save you time and effort...we know you're busy!)
Visionary Loop 4 Phases
We follow a unique 4 Phase process we call the Visionary Planner® System.  This system helps you be strategic as you develop and build your business.

Here is a summary of each Phase:

PHASE 1 - Visualize

Before you start any new project (especially something as massive as building an online business), you need to get crystal clear on what you're about to create. 

Here you will brainstorm what your business will be, and visualize what your ideal lifestyle (once you build your business) looks like.  This is where you rise up and become the Visionary you're meant to be!
Estimated Completion Time: 2-4 Weeks

PHASE 2 - Research & Study

After you lock your Vision down, here you will invest the time to dial in who your ideal Audience is, and how the other Brands in your niche are attracting them. 

This includes diving into their advertising methods so you can have a solid plan on how best to attract an Audience, and convert them to Guests (buyers).  At the end of this Phase, you'll launch a Focus Group Offer™. 

This helps kick-start your business, and verifies you're on the right track!
Estimated Completion Time: 4-12 Weeks

PHASE 3 - Produce

This is the Phase that most people think they need to focus on first... Here you use our Blueprints to map out your Courses and Marketing Paths (funnels) to spread the word about them. 

In the past this was a confusing mess, but thanks to the Visionary Planner, it's all carefully planned out with templates, checklists and system charts. 

You supply the creativity, we've taken care of the rest!
Estimated Completion Time: 4-12 Months

PHASE 4 - Scale & Optimize

This is an on-going Phase that happens as you wrap up each milestone within the Visionary Planner® System.  This includes creating weekly content, publishing it, and promoting it.

This helps you grow your list, and get fresh leads to market to.  During this Phase you will also scale and optimize so you're always getting the best R.O.I for your efforts.
Estimated Completion Time: 2-6 Months
WANT MORE INFO?
If you want further details, click the button below to find out exactly what you'll accomplish in each Phase.
Click the button above to jump to the next page.  There you can get a detailed, step-by-step overview of what each product in the All-Access Pass is.
Grow A List
Create a product
Make Money
This is the minimal amount of work you need to do in order to grow a list, create a product and sell it as quickly as possible. 

No distractions...no wasted time...no more overwhelm!

Below are examples of what all of these elements look like finished. 

[Thanks for the lovely Anna Renderer for letting us use these examples that she created right here inside the Visionary Planner®!]
ORIENTATION DAY KICKOFF CALL
We’ll have a live kickoff call (we’ll use Zoom) where we do roll call and give you a preview map of what you’re about to build so you can see how the whole summer will unfold.
Activity #7: Plan Your Signature Product
Have a signature product that needs a little love? Or have nothing at all? You’ll get a slick blueprint that is sure to help you craft a flagship offer that online shoppers would be silly to resist!
($997.00 Value)
This summer, you’ll take massive action to: 
  •  Solidify your social media sites and sprinkle them with content your audience actually wants. 
  •  Create a mini-funnel complete with a free thing to give away, automated email follow up messages and low priced offer so you can have some money for marshmallows to roast.
  •  Finally, you’ll create a simple product so you have something amazing to offer your new crowd of followers!
You'll complete Activities over 'Workshop Weekends'
How Exactly Will You Pull This Off In no Time flat?
You'll block out time each week to take action and go step-by-step towards building your dreams the right way!
Tech freak you out? We'll show you exactly what to do all in one simple software. Step-by-step videos will make building your business easy.
Not sure what to write? No worries! You'll get easy fill-in-the-blanks templates that you can add your own unique voice to.
Once it's all built, you'll get an Operations Manual so you can easily and effortlessly run your business... 

So if you've felt confused, stuck and overwhelmed with how to not forget a crucial thing...kiss those days goodbye!
Every other weekend our Camp Counselors will be on hand to help you successfully complete your activities.  This way you can pick and choose which ones you want to focus on.  You can aim for completing one, or being all-in and doing them all!

It’s everything you need to have a successful online business PLUS step-by-step instructions, full access to ‘camp counselors’ who have built multiple 6 and 7 figure businesses and full support of all the other chipper campers who will have your back.

And it’s all only possible if you sign up now!

Hurry, spots are limited so your Camp Counselors can give you the attention you deserve. Once we’re full, we’re full. 

Also, we only want serious campers!
Keep in mind that top guru classes that tell you the WHAT and WHY (but never the HOW) of these topics cost $497 each…  

You get the equivalent of 7 of those!  

That's a real world value of $3,479.
  •  We linked all the different business building assets together so you're never confused!
  •  Give you clear step-by-step instructions on how to build each thing (including answering all your tech questions)
  •  Have ‘Workshop Weekends' where you will literally take action, be held accountable and build your business once and for all!
DECIDE NOW, THEN ENROLL!
Hurry, spots are extremely limited so all campers get the 1-on-1 support they deserve.  
You have 30 days to try it out, risk-free!
REGULAR PRICE: $2,997  SUMMER SPECIAL: $997
Simply decide now.  Then click the button.  Fill out the payment form, then you'll get instant access.   If you're not 100% satisfied then ask for a full and prompt return of your investment inside the Learning Portal.
No Excuses, No Roadblocks, No Procrastination...
We envision you enjoying life...

If you tried to piece this system on your own, it would take years and cost you tens of thousands (it did us).  

If you hired consultants to build everything you’ll build inside the Visionary Planner, you’d pay at least $200,000 (that’s what our clients pay).  

The value of everything you get in the All-Access Pass is $26,076.00.
And if you bought all the trainings on their own you’d pay $11,076.00.

Instead, you’ll pay just $297 a month, or $2,997 (if you want to pay in full).

Each month, it's less than $9.90 a day for all the help you'll ever need. (That's about what you probably pay each day in gas to work a job that makes you feel trapped, drained and soulless).  If your dreams and freedom aren't worth investing a measly $9.90 a day, then you're probably not the right fit for this...
ENROLL Now To Get Instant Access
Hurry, every minute counts. It's your time to make an impact and get predictable & consistent income!
Here is all of our Coaching Programs that you'll get all-access to:
  •  Clear Vision Planner™ ($297.00 retail) - Make a plan for how you’ll find the time to build your business.
  •  Online Business Blueprint™ ($297.00 retail) - Get clear on how to build your business strategically (and not waste time)
  •  Audience Attraction Planner™ ($997.00 retail price) - Develop your story and message, pinpoint who your Audience is, and verify what types of offers they’ll pay for.
  •  Brand Clarity Planner™ ($997.00 retail price) - Develop clear visual branding that attracts your Audience.
  •  Focus Group Fast-Track™ ($1,497.00 retail price) - Kick-start your online business with a simple offer and marketing funnel.
  •  Visionary Publishing System™ ($1,997.00 retail price) - Develop confidence and comfort with coaching on camera, and consistently sharing your message.
  •  Online Business Fast-Track™: Part 1 ($1,997.00 retail price) - Use our step-by-step templates to build a ‘gateway’ course, sales funnel, website, social media content and ads.
  •  Online Business Fast-Track™: Part 2 ($2,997.00 retail price) - Use our step-by-step templates to build a membership offer and high-ticket program. Also includes fill-in-the-blanks systems to market those offers with ads and emails.
If you bought them all individually you'd pay $11,076.00...and that wouldn't include all the coaching and community support!
One-Time Payment
Per License
Pay In Full: $2,997 (Save $567)
Get Lifetime Access To The Program & 12 Months Of Coaching Calls
Monthly Payments
Per License
Just $297 each Month
License it Monthly, Cancel Anytime
Simply decide now.  Then click the button for the payment option you like.  Fill out the payment form, then you'll get instant access.   If you're not 100% satisfied then ask for a full and prompt return of your investment within 30 days inside the Learning Portal. 
Your 3 steps to SUMMER FUN...
Our Personal Guarantee...
3 guarantees to give you peace of mind with your decision:
1. You’ll feel this is the easiest, most straight forward, step-by-step system to transform your creativity into a fully functioning online business (complete with everything you need to market and sell a high-quality product), or just return your All-Access Pass within 30 days for 100% of your investment back.

2. You will get all the hand-holding and support from our Team so nothing stands in your way.

3. Our Coaches will over-deliver on helping you define your Vision and feeling empowered to put in the hard work to make it a reality once and for all. It’s your time to get results in your learning, confidence and impact in the world.

And to really make this a no-brainer...

If you complete all the steps and still can't find success, we'll personally coach you until you achieve the realistic financial results you're after.  

If we can't get you over the finish line, we'll refund 100% of your money.  That's how much we believe in this complete business building system.
HERE's what recent graduates said:
"I learned how to plan my future better and have more clarity on my tribe. These 7 steps you provide are the things I had no clue on how to do! It’s been very eye opening and exciting.”

“I finally feel like I can reach for more of the 5 freedoms in my life and know what to do to work towards them. It will have a huge effect on my income which will help alleviate stress in my life.”

“CVP affected the way I approach any product design for the future and ultimately allow me to create a brand that can impact more people.”

“I’ve been holding myself back, not quite knowing how to put all my thoughts into a comprehensive action plan...the biggest thing I learned is how to organize and prioritize all my thoughts into my vision and mission so I can focus on actions that will move me forward.”

“I’m ready to take my business to the next level and I trust Vito to help guide me in the right direction and give me the kick in the ass that I need to keep moving forward.”

Vito is engaging and candid in is knowledge of the online industry. I believe he understands the trends and systems needed to build a brand that works for me.”
LIMITED TIME BONUSES
NEED A community to take You to the next level?
Private FB Group to Help reach your business and life goals! ($2,000 value)
You'll get an invite to our private group where you can always get feedback and feel supported.
Building your online business can be a lonely endeavor…

That’s why we believe you’ll love this private Facebook Group. 

Here you can get the support you need, forge new friendships with people who ‘get you’, celebrate our communities latest wins, answer your questions and attend exclusive live-streams featuring the best tactics and strategies of what’s working now. 
Here you can get the support you need, forge new friendships with people who ‘get you’, celebrate our communities latest wins, answer your questions and attend exclusive live-streams featuring the best tactics and strategies of what’s working now. 

Our VP Team is in here daily giving you the support you need.

When it comes to profiting in your business, a single piece of advice can be priceless. Imagine all the support, insights and advice that’s coming your way!
NOTE: The bonuses below are available for this special offer only. We cannot guarantee that they will be included in the future...
VP WORKSHOP WEEKENDS™
Workshop Weekends Help You Carve Time Out To Build Your Online Brand ($2,000 value)
If you want to get a sustainable and profitable business you must take the time to build it.

However, we know that life can get in the way and stop you in your tracks... 

That’s why each month you’ll get to attend a Workshop Weekend™. Here you can carve time out to focus on building your Vision. 

Our Team will be on hand to hold you accountable, answer your questions and motivate you to make no excuses!
STRATEGY
Discover the essential elements you need to build a brand that attracts your ideal Audience, and makes you proud!
HOW TO
Use our simple blueprint to plan a site that will make you money, grow and nurture leads and looks gorgeous.
OPTIMIZATION
Stop feeling overwhelmed about how to create content and share your message.  Feel confident and make sales!
WEEKLY OFFICE HOURS 
Weekly Office Hours Let You Touch Base With Us Each Week. ($2,000 Value)
What makes The Visionary Planner® so powerful is the access you’ll have to our Team (Monika & Barbara). That means every Monday (excluding major holidays) you’ll be able to jump on a Zoom call. Here we can review your work, give you feedback, answer your questions and help you with tech.  

Never again feel lost, stuck or unfocused. We’re here to make sure you build out the entire Fast-Track system in style!  You can do this!
2 TUITION WAIVERS TO ‘Rise Of The Visionary™’ LIVE event
Deep-Dive During Our Interactive Live Retreat ($4,000 value) - DATES/LOCATION TBA
Most seminars simply get you fired up…but then leave you lost as to what do take action on.  We take the opposite approach!

This action-packed, high-value 3 day retreat is sure to get you fired up…but you’ll also be able to meet your fellow Visionaries. This can lead to strategic partnerships, getting new clients, meeting your Visionary Team and having a world-class experience.

You’ll discover things that are better taught live, like teaching, performing and storytelling.

We can’t wait to see you there!
2 VISIONARY COACHING CALLS EACH MONTH
Group Coaching Calls To get feedback and reach your biggest potential. ($5,000 value)
LIVE Group Coaching Calls so you can have us review your plans and help make them rock-solid!
Your final bonus is designed to keep you on track, and held accountable

The #1 ingredient that makes the Visionary Planner® work is the coaching. 

It’s all too easy to let life get in the way. Before you know it, you’ve ditched your dreams and are back to the daily grind. 

As a Visionary, we won’t let that happen! 

You’ll have a certified High Performance Coach (who has personally been mentored by Brendon Burchard) hold your feet to the fire and keep you motivated and making no excuses.
EXPERT COACHING TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE...
Vito La Fata is a well respected and sought out thought leader in the online marketing and self-improvement industries. He's spoken on dozens of stages (and keynoted right alongside Michelle Obama) as he helps business owners get clear on how to get their businesses online the right way.

Vito started out as a client of the Visionary Planner® so he could 10x his branding and business systems. We were so impressed with his ability to coach others to make their business goals happen, we invited him to partner with us and help you out too!

Vito has built multiple 6 and 7 figure earning businesses... Imagine how helpful it will be when you have a mentor and coach who will help you get clear on how to do the same!  
Decide now if you're ready to stop feeling overwhelmed, agitated and frustrated with trying to monetize and automate your experise... Vito is here today to help you take massive action!  
THAT'S OVER $15,000 IN BONUSES! (If You Use Them!)
What This Isn’t…
This is for serious, heart-centered people who dream of putting in the hard work to build a business that gives them consistent and reliable income...while building their authority and making a positive impact in the world.

However, it's NOT a 'get rich scheme' or fast-track to millions of dollars.

If you want to get the freedom you and your loved ones deserve, you're going to have to put in the hard work, and invest in the systems.

Normally this process takes people about 7 years (that's how long it took us!).  That's because there is so much conflicting info, tech that never works and endless headaches that make you doubt why you ever had this dream in the first place!
However, we've streamlined the process and removed all the overwhelm so you can accomplish this 10x faster!

This is a complete, step-by-step system (plus coaching to hold you accountable and keep you on track).  It's not a push-button system.  It's a process, not a result.

We know you’re going to find it to be the exact solution and help you need right now.  No doubt about it!
EnROLL NOW
Hurry, every minute counts. It's your time to make an impact and get predictable & consistent income!
Here's a glimpse of how students (just like you) are reacting Inside the Learning Portal...
SPARKLE ON CAMERA AND GROW YOUR FANS
Deluxe Masterclass reveals How to feel confident on camera and create awesome content ($1,997 value)
Freaked out to step into your spotlight?

We'll reveal some Hollywood acting tips to make sure you shine on camera and feel authentic in your voice.

Even better, we'll tell you what video and audio gear to buy, how to set it all up and how to edit your videos so you can attract a massive following and create world-class video based products...

Imagine never again feeling nervous or doubting your ability to attract an audience and inspire them to change their lives!

It's all possible when you have these valuable strategies and exercises that you can only get here in Business Building Summer Camp!
As soon as you enroll, you'll get:
  •  Clear Vision Planner™ ($297.00 retail) - Make a plan for how you’ll find the time to build your business.
  •  Online Business Blueprint™ ($297.00 retail) - Get clear on how to build your business strategically (and not waste time)
  •  Audience Attraction Planner™ ($997.00 retail price) - Develop your story and message, pinpoint who your Audience is, and verify what types of offers they’ll pay for.
  •  Brand Clarity Planner™ ($997.00 retail price) - Develop clear visual branding that attracts your Audience.
  •  Focus Group Fast-Track™ ($1,497.00 retail price) - Kick-start your online business with a simple offer and marketing funnel.
  •  Visionary Publishing System™ ($1,997.00 retail price) - Develop confidence and comfort with coaching on camera, and consistently sharing your message.
  •  Online Business Fast-Track™: Part 1 ($1,997.00 retail price) - Use our step-by-step templates to build a ‘gateway’ course, sales funnel, website, social media content and ads.
  •  Online Business Fast-Track™: Part 2 ($2,997.00 retail price) - Use our step-by-step templates to build a membership offer and high-ticket program. Also includes fill-in-the-blanks systems to market those offers with ads and emails.
  •  All Inclusive Access full of all the mentoring, coaching and hand-holding you've been looking for! (Priceless)
  •  Access Anytime, Anywhere gets you instantly inside to our exclusive member's only Learning Portal whenever you're feeling creative. (Priceless)
  •  Straight-to-the-Point Videos gives you a step-by-step process to set yourself apart from others in your industry and develop a unique brand, build all your necessary business assets and take your biz to the next level. (Priceless)
  •  Step-by-step Worksheets so you can get serious about your business instead of treating it like a hobby. (Priceless)
  •  Over-the-Shoulder Tech Videos walk you step-by-step to build all your assets. (Priceless)
  •  BONUS #1: Private FB Group so you can get the social support you need to build your dreams! ($2,000 Value)
  •  BONUS #2: VP Workshop Weekends™ so you can carve time out to build your creations. ($2,000 Value)
  •  BONUS #3: Weekly Office Hours to help you check in with us and answer all your questions. ($2,000 Value)
  •  BONUS #4: 2 Tuition Waivers To Live Event so you dive deep into how to teach, and how to perform. ($4,000 Value) 
  •  BONUS #5: 2 Visionary Coaching Calls each month so you can have us hold you accountable to crush it. ($5,000 Value) 
TOTAL VALUE: $26,076.00!
Click the big pink button above, then select to pay in full, or license it monthly.
MEET MIKE & VITO...
Mike L. Murphy
Co-Creator
You may have seen Mike’s work in Lord of the Rings, Fast & Furious, Ironman and Harry Potter. 

He’s built several 6-figure online business and wants you to do the same. Now plug into his templates and systems to get online fast.

An American, he now lives in Europe with his wife and son, and gets to work anywhere he wishes.
Vito is one of the fitness industries top thought leaders, has built a 7 figure business and is a certified high performance coach. 

Vito created his dream life and wants you to do the same. Tap into his experience and get coached for success today.

Vito lives in Southern California with his wife and son.  He also gets to speak internationally and attends the 'expert' industries top masterminds (and brings that info back to you!)

It all started 7 years ago… we believed there was more to life than working non-stop, feeling overwhelmed and never enjoying a break...
Vito La Fata
Co-Creator
We wanted to spend time with our families, see the world and make memories. 

That was really hard when we were working for others, or drowning in dysfunctional businesses we had built...

We wanted a solution...

This led us on a quest to build a framework that anyone with a Vision can simply plug their passion, creativity and hard work into...

Now we’re excited to share the Visionary Planner® with you, so you can empower and inspire others while making consistent and predictable income.

How would that change your life right now?  How would that change your family?  Your relationship with your spouse?  The lives of your clients, students and Audience?  It all starts the minute you enroll in the Fast-Track and get busy!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING...
Don't take our word for it...Read how the Visionary Planner® has transformed the lives of Visionaries just like you:
Laura is a cancer survivor...now she uses the Visionary Planner® to help empower other women to rebuild their lives.  She is making a positive impact in the world...and so will you!

"exceeded what I expected..."

“The lessons alone have exceeded what I expected, and the value of the Braintrust group I now have has far exceeded anything I could've expected to get out of this program."

-Bryant Edwards 

"I’m getting more ‘unstuck’..."

This program is truly amazing - the more I dig into it the more I appreciate what you’ve created.”

-Baji Grace

"opened my eyes..."

“I just wanted to say how thankful I am for this course and group! I've recently come across some experiences which have opened my eyes to how few people truly know how to do what we are being taught and discussing.”

-Steven Nathenson

"coming to life..."

“it's pretty sweet to see my brand slowly coming to life. Networking in groups like these is vital to our business so I'm stocked to be a part of another mastermind group and look forward to connecting with you all!” 

-Kelly Scott

"what a journey..."

"What a journey it has been and I am so glad I went on it"

-Heike Yates

"appreciate the program..."

“off to a great start. We appreciate the program and team's commitment to our success. 

-Greg Justice

"so happy I found this training..."

“Really has me thinking about what I really want for my life and my family life, as well as my business. I am so happy I found this training.”

-Maryke Meyer

"pushing me to learn..."

“This course is not at all easy for me and he is pushing me to learn and create more than anyone else has ever done!"

-Jenny Grass D’Agostino

"miles ahead of any other..."

“The way this course is organized to flow is miles ahead of any other! Thank you!” 

-Alex McMillan

"loved this training program..."

"I loved this training program so much! It was so well organized and I learned so much about how to take my business to the next level. Thanks again!"

-Reena Vokoun
you know if this is right for you...
Let’s be real…you know deep down if this is right for you or not. 

If you’re still on the fence, what’s your fear?

If you believe that ‘this works, but it won’t work for me?’, then what makes you so disadvantaged? This system is so easy to build and tap your creativity into…it works even if you have no idea what business to create, what you want to sell or if tech totally freaks you out.

It all comes down to whether you want to live the life you envision for not only yourself, but your loved ones.

Don’t your loved ones deserve to have you full of joy…no longer ALWAYS working, ALWAYS stressed out?
Don’t your kids deserve to be able to look up to you…and have you be the positive role model they need?

Doesn’t your spouse deserve to have you be able to take time off to make memories, and never be stressed about money or paying the bills?
Doesn’t your health deserve to be a main focus of your life so you’re always full of energy and vitality? That only happens when you have the time to make yourself a priority.

Doesn’t your spirit deserve to do what it’s meant to do…to wake up every morning full of joy? We don’t want you to look back on your life and regret never having done the thing you were destined to do.

Doesn’t your Audience deserve to have you empower and inspire them to improve their lives, and find meaning in everything they do? Don’t you agree it’s your responsibility to make a difference?
Only YOU have the power to make all of that happen, and it will…

Yet it only happens when you COMMIT to making your dreams happen. Do that by clicking the ‘ADD TO CART’ button below right now. Do it, this is your time to finally stop stalling or feeling stuck. 

Rise up and become the Visionary you’re meant to be!
Customer Support
We’re in business to serve you. So if you have any questions, comments or concerns, just email HelpMe@TheVisionaryPlanner.com. 

We will gladly help you make your dreams a reality, and have nothing stop you from building a business that brings you the freedom, impact and income you envision.
QUESTIONS?
Are There Long-Term Contracts?
No, but we suggest you commit to one year because that's an honest amount of time you'll need to pull this off.  That's why we offer the 'pay-in-full' option.  You'll have 30 days to dive in and make sure this is right for you.  After one year, you can switch to monthly billing of $297 to keep accessing the Workshop Weekends™, Office Hours and Coaching Calls.
This seems like a lot of stuff to create...how can I do it all?
We're providing you with the world's simplest systems to build a solid business selling your expertise and creativity.  We're empowering you to make it all happen, but you must commit to putting in consistent work.  Our average Visionary Student who puts in 8 hours a week is able to build this all in a year or less.  Of course, if you need more time you can remain in the coaching program.  We're here to make you build your dreams and stay on track.
Are there any other expenses?
Yes.  We provide you with systems and coaching.  However you'll need to invest in video equipment, a solid computer, money for ads (at least $1500 over the course of the year) and the all-in-one software we recommend (it hosts your marketing funnels, videos, emails and offers).  This software costs about $100 each month.
This sounds awesome, but what if I'm not 100% sure yet?
Believe in your abilities to find the right path in life.  You're here for a reason.  Commit to this today, and then put as much time in for the next 30 days as you can.  That way you can make some traction and get a feel if this is the right investment.  You only live once, so no regrets!
How much time should I be able to dedicate to this before jumping in?
There is about 1 hour of ‘on-boarding’ to help you get started the right way.  The biggest thing you’ll need to do is carve out consistent ‘work sessions’ where you focus on your Visionary Planner assignments.  We suggest 8 hours a week, with a bare minimum of 8.
How long does it usually take to get through the system in total? Ex: When could I have a new logo ready, new website, course completed, etc? 
The entire All-Access System takes anywhere between 6-18 months, depending how much time you can invest each week.  We suggest 8 hours a week.  That’s about 1 solid month of work over a 6 month period.  Little bits of time invested each week really do compound and pay off big time.  

The major milestones are this:
+ Completing Phase 1 (defining your Vision): 2 weeks
+ Completing Phase 2 (research and analysis, branding): 1-2 months
+ Completing Phase 3 (course creation for 3 offers, website, marketing): 3-6 months

As stated before, the speed you hit milestones depends on how much time you have to invest on doing the action steps.  In theory, if you have a full month with no other obligations, you could get through everything.
Is this a coaching program or is there some consulting/advising as well as some work done together? Will I be creating a logo or is someone on your team going to work on that with me and take my direction and create something? 
We offer different price tiers for different needs.  The All-Access Pass is a training program (complete with step-by-step trainings and templates) coupled with group coaching calls. 

For the majority of our students, that fits their needs. 

However, some students prefer more of a ‘done-with-you’ experience.  For that reason, we offer the All-Access Pass with different ‘done-with-you’ levels.  These include adding on 1-on-1 coaching calls (these help keep you focused and held accountable), and done-for-you’ tech builds (this is where you deliver all the elements we need such as text, graphics and videos), and we build it out.  This package also includes branding (logo, colors, fonts) and social media strategy planning.  For more info on our ‘Done-With-You’ Coaching packages, go here: https://go.thevisionaryplanner.com/vip-consulting
What are the upgrade options?  
After you enroll in the All-Access, you’ll be able to customize your VP experience by having us build out your ‘gateway’ offer, website and marketing funnel (this is our ‘Done-with-you’ package).  We have different payment options to make this as accessible as can be.  You’ll be able to decide if this is right for you after you enroll.  You’ll also be able to upgrade to ‘done-for-you’ Coaching that includes the ‘done-with-you’ along with private, 1-on-1 coaching calls.  It all depends on your needs.
What kind of results can I expect?
Once you complete the entire step-by-step system, you'll have one of the most organized and strategic online businesses around.  This will give you consistent passive income, and the operations manual will allow team members to run things so you can get the lifestyle you, and your loved ones, deserve.
Do I need a website to get the most out of this course?
Not in the beginning!  We'll walk you through building your business the right way... That means your site will not be the 1st thing you'll focus on.
I'm no good at tech...will this program still work for me?
Of course!  We'll show you how to launch a list growing strategy using the most easy to use system out there...and it comes with full 24/7 support.  Even better, we'll walk you, step-by-step, towards building all your tech out, and you can even upgrade your order so we build your tech for you.
What if I haven't started my business yet?
No worries...the strategies you'll learn in this course will help you build a rock-solid business the right way.  In fact, we highly recommend you do not start a business until you're clear on your message and Audience.
What kind of homework will I have?
Each module has videos to watch, and a few tools (worksheets, blueprints) to complete.  On average, each module is about 2-4 hours long.  The entire VP Team is here to help you in case you get stuck, or need motivation.
Where can I find extra support?
You can reach out to us inside the private Learning Portal, through the exclusive Facebook Group that you'll get access to, on any of the Group Coaching Calls or on our weekly 'Office Hours' calls.  In short, we're on hand to make sure you always feel supported!
What if I'm not able to complete this program?
Listen, we totally understand if life gets in the way...

That's why this entire system is designed in simple, step-by-step weekly trainings.  

That way if you miss a work session, you can easily jump right back in and pick up where you left off.

You see, most courses are packed with too much info.  But if you're anything like us, you are busy, and you want results fast.

That's why this is no fluff - no filler.  Just straight-forward action steps that have been proven to work over and over again.
For what length of time will this program be available?
You're seeing these special Fast-Action Bonuses because we want you to succeed and help fulfill our Vision (having you share your message, and improve the lives of your Audience)...

Beyond that, we’re not sure how long the bonuses will be bundled with this.

You see…we provide full support for everyone who enrolls.

So we have to limit the amount of people who can purchase the course.

That means you need to decide fast!

Hit the 'I want to enroll' button below right now and fast-track your ability to get you, and your loved ones, the lifestyle you dream about.
EnROLL NOW
Click the big pink button above, then select to pay in full, or license it monthly.
Copyright © 2018 The Visionary Planner. Trademarks Owned by M.L.Murphy Productions. All Rights Reserved
 5940 S. Rainbow Blvd, Suite 400, #48708 Las Vegas, NV 89118
Contact Us: (800) 974-7650 or HelpMe@TheVisionaryPlanner.com.
Disclaimer: Each student testimonial on this page is based on what our students tell us. We take their work on their experiences and financial results. Our students work very hard to get results because this is NOT a ‘get rich quick scheme’. It’s hard work and they have committed to putting in the effort to get things working and living up to their Vision. Our systems are ‘best practices’ and in no way guarantee any financial results. Building a business is hard, and each business owner (including their work ethic), niche and audience are different. You should know that building a business and investing in marketing is a risk.

However, we’re on hand to empower, inspire and coach you to build the online business you envision for yourself.